NETHERLANDS: New plant for dried inactive yeast in Delft
Dutch ingredients giant DSM Food Specialties has bought new production facilities for its Engevita dried inactive yeast at its headquarters in Delft, the Netherlands. The new facilities are equipped with technological equipment, including a state-of-the-art air-treatment installation. The facility is designed in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice standards in which HACCP principles are implemented.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action