USA: New president & CEO named for nSpired Natural Foods
The Board of Directors of nSpired Natural Foods is pleased to announce that Gil Pritchard will assume the position of President and CEO of the company effective June 11, 2001. Mr. Pritchard is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and has over twenty-five years experience in building brands and companies. For the past fifteen years he has been President and CEO of Barbara's Bakery, a leading natural foods company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre