USA: New president & CEO named for nSpired Natural Foods
The Board of Directors of nSpired Natural Foods is pleased to announce that Gil Pritchard will assume the position of President and CEO of the company effective June 11, 2001. Mr. Pritchard is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and has over twenty-five years experience in building brands and companies. For the past fifteen years he has been President and CEO of Barbara's Bakery, a leading natural foods company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs