USA: New president & CEO named for nSpired Natural Foods
Eric Zitelli, who founded the company in 1998 and served as the company's President, will continue to serve on the Board of Directors and assist the company in developing its long-term strategy and in identifying future acquisitions.
"Eric was responsible for taking nSpired Natural Foods from a concept to a profitable and rapidly growing company with products that are leaders in virtually every category in which the company competes. Through his hard work and leadership, nSpired Natural Foods successfully integrated seven acquisitions in less than two years," said Larry Chamberlin, Chairman of the Board and Managing Member of Columbia Naples Capital. "We look forward to Eric's continued association with nSpired Natural Foods and to pursuing the vision that he established for this company."
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast