USA: New president & CEO named for nSpired Natural Foods
The Board of Directors of nSpired Natural Foods is pleased to announce that Gil Pritchard will assume the position of President and CEO of the company effective June 11, 2001. Mr. Pritchard is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and has over twenty-five years experience in building brands and companies. For the past fifteen years he has been President and CEO of Barbara's Bakery, a leading natural foods company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea