GERMANY/DENMARK: New production plant strengthens Danisco´s production of yoghurt and cheese cultures
With the new pilot plant in Niebüll in Germany, Danisco is accelerating the development of starter cultures to the dairy industry and other food industry customers. Nearly three years ago Danisco acquired Wisby, which is a producer of starter cultures and culture media. Today, Danisco is in the world´s top four in dairy cultures and has particularly strong expertise in fermentation, i.e. growing cultures in fluid nutrient media.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits