GERMANY/DENMARK: New production plant strengthens Danisco´s production of yoghurt and cheese cultures
With the new pilot plant in Niebüll in Germany, Danisco is accelerating the development of starter cultures to the dairy industry and other food industry customers. Nearly three years ago Danisco acquired Wisby, which is a producer of starter cultures and culture media. Today, Danisco is in the world´s top four in dairy cultures and has particularly strong expertise in fermentation, i.e. growing cultures in fluid nutrient media.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund