BULGARIA: New programme to prevent spread of FMD will begin on 1 April
A programme to prevent the spread of foot and mouth disease will be implemented in Bulgaria between 1 April and 1 December of this year, by the National Veterinary Service , the National Forest Directorate and the Union of Hunters and Anglers . The programme was approved by deputy Farming Minister Georgi Karkumov yesterday (14 March) and will involve daily checks on every cloven hoofed animal that is slaughtered within a 10km belt of Bulgaria's border with Greece and Turkey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre