BULGARIA: New programme to prevent spread of FMD will begin on 1 April
A programme to prevent the spread of foot and mouth disease will be implemented in Bulgaria between 1 April and 1 December of this year, by the National Veterinary Service , the National Forest Directorate and the Union of Hunters and Anglers . The programme was approved by deputy Farming Minister Georgi Karkumov yesterday (14 March) and will involve daily checks on every cloven hoofed animal that is slaughtered within a 10km belt of Bulgaria's border with Greece and Turkey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast