USA: New record breaking opening for Krispy Kreme in Minneapolis
A new outlet of US fastfood chain Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has set a new opening week sales record for the company. The Krispy Kreme store in Maple Grove, Minnesota, posted first week sales of US$480,693 after opening on Tuesday 23 April 2002. Scott Livengood, chairman, president and CEO of the Winston-Salem, NC company, said: "The response has been wonderful and we look forward to developing long and happy customer relationships as we open additional stores in the area."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund