USA: New record breaking opening for Krispy Kreme in Minneapolis
A new outlet of US fastfood chain Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has set a new opening week sales record for the company. The Krispy Kreme store in Maple Grove, Minnesota, posted first week sales of US$480,693 after opening on Tuesday 23 April 2002. Scott Livengood, chairman, president and CEO of the Winston-Salem, NC company, said: "The response has been wonderful and we look forward to developing long and happy customer relationships as we open additional stores in the area."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast