USA: New record breaking opening for Krispy Kreme in Minneapolis
A new outlet of US fastfood chain Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has set a new opening week sales record for the company. The Krispy Kreme store in Maple Grove, Minnesota, posted first week sales of US$480,693 after opening on Tuesday 23 April 2002. Scott Livengood, chairman, president and CEO of the Winston-Salem, NC company, said: "The response has been wonderful and we look forward to developing long and happy customer relationships as we open additional stores in the area."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units