USA: New Record Set for World's Biggest Chocolate Brownie
-- Get an ice-cold gallon of milk ready -- a new world record was established today for the Duncan Hines® World's Biggest Chocolate Brownie. Finished, this ultimate chocolate treat weighed in at nearly half a ton, and measured 30' x 13', or more than 392 square feet. The brownie assembly took place at the AmSouth Duncan Hines Festival, presented by the Bowling Green Junior Woman's Club.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units