AUSTRALIA: New recyclable shopping bags launched
Two new shopping bags have been launched in Australia to help environment awareness.
Fruit and vegetable retailers in South Australia have launched the two new types of bag, which are made from calico and polypropylene and can be recycled.
They will cost about A$1 (US$0.59) and are intended to encourage shoppers to recycle shopping bags.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs