USA: New Report Finds Margarine Industry the Leader in Reducing Trans Fats; Total Fat is Down 30%; Trans Fats Have Been Reduced by 50% Overall
In light of discussions on fat and trans fat being presented this week at the American Heart Association Conference on Dietary Fatty Acids and Cardiovascular Health, the margarine industry released a report documenting that fats in margarine products have been dramatically reduced over the last decade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth