USA: New Report Finds Margarine Industry the Leader in Reducing Trans Fats; Total Fat is Down 30%; Trans Fats Have Been Reduced by 50% Overall
In light of discussions on fat and trans fat being presented this week at the American Heart Association Conference on Dietary Fatty Acids and Cardiovascular Health, the margarine industry released a report documenting that fats in margarine products have been dramatically reduced over the last decade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival