USA: New report Ranks Clif Bar Inc. the energy bar sales leader in natural food stores
Clif Bar Inc. is now the top-selling energy bar manufacturer in natural food stores, with the two best-selling brands and four best-selling flavors, according to the latest industry report. Of the approximately 100 companies that sell energy bars in natural food stores, Clif Bar Inc. ranked No. 1 in sales for the six-month period ended June 2000, up from the No.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations