THAILAND: New restaurant chain aims to challenge junk food with 'fast healthy food'
Thai company Bamrung Amnatcharoenrit Sahachol Food Supplies has revealed its plans to establish a chain of 100 fastfood outlets during the next five years. The difference is that the restaurants, called The Konyakky House, will focus their menus on healthy Konyakky yams, a product pioneered by the company twelve years ago to aid weight loss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant