COMMENT: New rivalries as CPG categories blur
As the concepts of 'beauty from within' and 'on-the-go consumerism' take off, manufacturers have taken heed and are launching products such as 'skingestibles', 'sippables' and 'lifestyle-supporting' packaging. Datamonitor's Daniel Bone argues that packaged goods manufacturers and retailers will begin to face stiff competition from brands outside their traditional category boundaries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth