COMMENT: New rivalries as CPG categories blur
As the concepts of 'beauty from within' and 'on-the-go consumerism' take off, manufacturers have taken heed and are launching products such as 'skingestibles', 'sippables' and 'lifestyle-supporting' packaging. Datamonitor's Daniel Bone argues that packaged goods manufacturers and retailers will begin to face stiff competition from brands outside their traditional category boundaries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund