COMMENT: New rivalries as CPG categories blur
As the concepts of 'beauty from within' and 'on-the-go consumerism' take off, manufacturers have taken heed and are launching products such as 'skingestibles', 'sippables' and 'lifestyle-supporting' packaging. Datamonitor's Daniel Bone argues that packaged goods manufacturers and retailers will begin to face stiff competition from brands outside their traditional category boundaries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO