COMMENT: New rivalries as CPG categories blur
As the concepts of 'beauty from within' and 'on-the-go consumerism' take off, manufacturers have taken heed and are launching products such as 'skingestibles', 'sippables' and 'lifestyle-supporting' packaging. Datamonitor's Daniel Bone argues that packaged goods manufacturers and retailers will begin to face stiff competition from brands outside their traditional category boundaries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail