NEW ZEALAND: New RNZSPCA accreditation scheme for eggs
A new accreditation scheme has been launched for the domestic egg industry; in a bid to guarantee quality and animal care for consumers. Established by the Royal New Zealand Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RNZSPCA), the scheme will label eggs as RNZSPCA-approved if manufacturers conform to high standards of management, ensuring the consideration of animal rights issues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO