NEW ZEALAND: New RNZSPCA accreditation scheme for eggs
A new accreditation scheme has been launched for the domestic egg industry; in a bid to guarantee quality and animal care for consumers. Established by the Royal New Zealand Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RNZSPCA), the scheme will label eggs as RNZSPCA-approved if manufacturers conform to high standards of management, ensuring the consideration of animal rights issues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea