VIETNAM: New seafood processing plant plan approved by government
The ministry of fisheries has approved a plan to build a seafood processing plant in the Tan Tao Industrial Zone of Ho Chi Minh City. The city has the largest demand for seafood produce throughout the entire of Vietnam, consuming 160 tonnes daily, and 200,000 tonnes every year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action