CANADA: New senior VP appointed to Burcon's technical centre
Vancouver, BC-based Burcon NutraScience Corporation has announced the appointment of Randy Willardsen to the newly-created position of Senior Vice President, Process. Willardsen will be responsible for process development at the Burcon Technical Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba. He will lead the process engineering team as they continue research and development of Burcon's protein extraction and purification technology, and develop process enhancements with a view to commercializing Puratein, while also broadening the application of the Company's patented protein extraction process to include additional oilseed sources.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry