UK: New shaped alternative from Young's Bluecrest Foodservice
Young's Bluecrest Foodservice has expanded its popular 'Chip Shop' range of battered fish fillets for caterers, with new haddock and white fish options and 100g portion size, designed to meet the needs of the many caterers who prefer smaller fillets. Whilst small portion sizes remain popular, new environmental constraints on fishing have made small whole fillets unacceptable, since they require the use of younger fish. Ed Davidson, director of foodservice at Young's Bluecrest, says, "It is important for caterers to appreciate that conservation measures mean, quite rightly, that juvenile fish are not
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance