USA: New specialty pet food range launched by Heinz's US subsidiary
A range of speciality pet food has been launched by Heinz North America, the Pittsburgh-based subsidiary of H. J. Heinz Co. The new venture will be organised under one management team, headed by the general manager of Heinz Specialty, David Rosenthal, and remain separate from both the grocery business. Focusing on pet stores and veterinarians it will also remain separate from the mass-market retail pet-food already produced by the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast