USA: New specialty pet food range launched by Heinz's US subsidiary
A range of speciality pet food has been launched by Heinz North America, the Pittsburgh-based subsidiary of H. J. Heinz Co. The new venture will be organised under one management team, headed by the general manager of Heinz Specialty, David Rosenthal, and remain separate from both the grocery business. Focusing on pet stores and veterinarians it will also remain separate from the mass-market retail pet-food already produced by the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti