USA: New specialty pet food range launched by Heinz's US subsidiary
A range of speciality pet food has been launched by Heinz North America, the Pittsburgh-based subsidiary of H. J. Heinz Co. The new venture will be organised under one management team, headed by the general manager of Heinz Specialty, David Rosenthal, and remain separate from both the grocery business. Focusing on pet stores and veterinarians it will also remain separate from the mass-market retail pet-food already produced by the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target