USA: New specialty pet food range launched by Heinz's US subsidiary
A range of speciality pet food has been launched by Heinz North America, the Pittsburgh-based subsidiary of H. J. Heinz Co. The new venture will be organised under one management team, headed by the general manager of Heinz Specialty, David Rosenthal, and remain separate from both the grocery business. Focusing on pet stores and veterinarians it will also remain separate from the mass-market retail pet-food already produced by the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning