USA: New survey finds New Orleans, Louisiana tops list of 'Sweetest Cities' in the U.S.
A new consumer survey of 4,000 adults in 20 U.S. cities finds that nearly 25 percent of those who use sugar add six or more teaspoons of sugar to their foods and beverages each day. This does not even include added sugars in processed foods and beverages. The survey was conducted by Yankelovich for SPLENDA®, the only no calorie sweetener made from sugar, so it tastes like sugar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target