USA: New survey finds New Orleans, Louisiana tops list of 'Sweetest Cities' in the U.S.
A new consumer survey of 4,000 adults in 20 U.S. cities finds that nearly 25 percent of those who use sugar add six or more teaspoons of sugar to their foods and beverages each day. This does not even include added sugars in processed foods and beverages. The survey was conducted by Yankelovich for SPLENDA®, the only no calorie sweetener made from sugar, so it tastes like sugar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin