WORLD: New texture products from Quest Food enable faster food production
Quest Food has developed a palate of new Myvatex Mighty texture concepts in a bid to allow foodservice companies to produce food faster. The company's Dr Steve Bodicoat commented: "We've developed these two new Myvatex powders to answer the increasing needs of the foodservice specialist who wants to create a variety of food products with minimum inventory, at speed in restricted working space or with limited equipment."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery