USA: New Ty Teenie Beanie Babies Coming Soon to a McDonald's Near You
A Teenie Beanie Babies "beananza" is headed to McDonald's Restaurants of Central Indiana, marking the return of the most popular Happy Meal promotion in McDonald's history. And for the first time ever, the McDonald's Ty® Teenie Beanie Babies™ promotion coincides with McHappy Day -- a one-day event marked by the sale of a special Teenie Beanie Baby™ only available on June 13 in extremely limited quantities with proceeds to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities®.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre