USA: New Ty Teenie Beanie Babies Coming Soon to a McDonald's Near You
A Teenie Beanie Babies "beananza" is headed to McDonald's Restaurants of Central Indiana, marking the return of the most popular Happy Meal promotion in McDonald's history. And for the first time ever, the McDonald's Ty® Teenie Beanie Babies™ promotion coincides with McHappy Day -- a one-day event marked by the sale of a special Teenie Beanie Baby™ only available on June 13 in extremely limited quantities with proceeds to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities®.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO