USA: New Ty Teenie Beanie Babies Coming Soon to a McDonald's Near You
A Teenie Beanie Babies "beananza" is headed to McDonald's Restaurants of Central Indiana, marking the return of the most popular Happy Meal promotion in McDonald's history. And for the first time ever, the McDonald's Ty® Teenie Beanie Babies™ promotion coincides with McHappy Day -- a one-day event marked by the sale of a special Teenie Beanie Baby™ only available on June 13 in extremely limited quantities with proceeds to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities®.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund