USA: New Ty Teenie Beanie Babies Coming Soon to a McDonald's Near You
A Teenie Beanie Babies "beananza" is headed to McDonald's Restaurants of Central Indiana, marking the return of the most popular Happy Meal promotion in McDonald's history. And for the first time ever, the McDonald's Ty® Teenie Beanie Babies™ promotion coincides with McHappy Day -- a one-day event marked by the sale of a special Teenie Beanie Baby™ only available on June 13 in extremely limited quantities with proceeds to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities®.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant