USA: New US snacks head for Kellogg as Lustig leaves
Paul Lustig will leave his position as head of the US snacks business of global cereals giant Kellogg after just seven months. President of Kellogg USA David Mackay said that Lustig was leaving by mutual agreement as corporate strategy had changed the nature of his job. Mackay will take on additional responsibility for the snacks business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK