USA: New Web Site, www.Frenchfeast.Com, Offers French Gourmet Food On-Line
There is good news for every French food lover. The days of vainly scouring supermarket aisles for foie gras or hoarding the last calisson from vacation in Provence are over. www.frenchfeast.com , a new web site dedicated to French gourmet foods, brings these and other French specialties within a mouse-click.In addition to classics like foie gras, bouillabaisse, pbti, and snails, www.frenchfeast.com offers hard-to-find regional specialties, like rillettes, a specialty of Le Mans. It offers some products that are difficult to find even in France, including verjus, an alternative to vinegar made from the juice of unripened grapes. Also available are products like La Baleine salt and Amora mustard, staples found in almost every French kitchen."The idea was to cover the whole range of French cuisine and cooking," said Michel Bouvier, president of French Feast, "which means that we offer the delicacies that travelers remember from their vacations in Provence or Brittany as well as the ingredients that you would find in my mother's kitchen in Lyons."Those looking for a very special Mother's Day gift will be interested in the wide range of sweets available from www.frenchfeast.com, from nougat from Montilimar to caramels made with salted butter, popular in Brittany. The web site even offers a large sampler box called "2000 Years of Sweets" with candies from 10 different traditional candy makers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review