USA: New World board approves reverse stock split
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 10-for-1 reverse split of the Company's outstanding Common Stock. This action, which is subject to shareholder approval, would reduce the outstanding Common and Common Stock issued under outstanding warrants and options to 1/10th of their present amount. A special shareholder meeting on the proposal is expected to be held next month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter