USA: New World board approves reverse stock split
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 10-for-1 reverse split of the Company's outstanding Common Stock. This action, which is subject to shareholder approval, would reduce the outstanding Common and Common Stock issued under outstanding warrants and options to 1/10th of their present amount. A special shareholder meeting on the proposal is expected to be held next month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses