USA: New World board approves reverse stock split
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 10-for-1 reverse split of the Company's outstanding Common Stock. This action, which is subject to shareholder approval, would reduce the outstanding Common and Common Stock issued under outstanding warrants and options to 1/10th of their present amount. A special shareholder meeting on the proposal is expected to be held next month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery