USA: New World Coffee reports results for 2nd quarter of 2001
New World Coffee - Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI) Friday (19 August) reported financial results for the second quarter and first half of fiscal 2001. Current year results include the operations of 463 company-owned Einstein Bros. and Noah's NY Bagel stores and related production and support facilities from June 19, the date of New World's acquisition of the assets of Einstein/Noah Bagel Corp. and its majority owned subsidiary, Einstein/Noah Bagel Partners, L.P.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units