USA: New World Coffee reports results for 2nd quarter of 2001
New World Coffee - Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI) Friday (19 August) reported financial results for the second quarter and first half of fiscal 2001. Current year results include the operations of 463 company-owned Einstein Bros. and Noah's NY Bagel stores and related production and support facilities from June 19, the date of New World's acquisition of the assets of Einstein/Noah Bagel Corp. and its majority owned subsidiary, Einstein/Noah Bagel Partners, L.P.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning