USA: New World Completes Acquisition of Einstein/Noah
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq:NWIC) today announced that it completed the acquisition of the assets of Einstein/Noah Bagel Corp. (''ENBC'') and Einstein/Noah Bagel Partners (''ENBP'') (together ''Einstein/Noah'') on June 19, 2001. With the acquisition, New World has emerged as the nation's largest bagel bakery company, with approximately 800 franchised, licensed and company-owned retail locations in 35 states and the District of Columbia, as well as manufacturing facilities on both coasts. New World's bagel stores operate under the Einstein Bros. Bagels, Manhattan Bagel, Noah's NY Bagels, and Chesapeake Bagel Bakery brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs