USA: New World Completes Acquisition of Einstein/Noah
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq:NWIC) today announced that it completed the acquisition of the assets of Einstein/Noah Bagel Corp. (''ENBC'') and Einstein/Noah Bagel Partners (''ENBP'') (together ''Einstein/Noah'') on June 19, 2001. With the acquisition, New World has emerged as the nation's largest bagel bakery company, with approximately 800 franchised, licensed and company-owned retail locations in 35 states and the District of Columbia, as well as manufacturing facilities on both coasts. New World's bagel stores operate under the Einstein Bros. Bagels, Manhattan Bagel, Noah's NY Bagels, and Chesapeake Bagel Bakery brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry