USA: New World Completes Acquisition of Einstein/Noah
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq:NWIC) today announced that it completed the acquisition of the assets of Einstein/Noah Bagel Corp. (''ENBC'') and Einstein/Noah Bagel Partners (''ENBP'') (together ''Einstein/Noah'') on June 19, 2001. With the acquisition, New World has emerged as the nation's largest bagel bakery company, with approximately 800 franchised, licensed and company-owned retail locations in 35 states and the District of Columbia, as well as manufacturing facilities on both coasts. New World's bagel stores operate under the Einstein Bros. Bagels, Manhattan Bagel, Noah's NY Bagels, and Chesapeake Bagel Bakery brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production