USA: New World Completes Acquisition of Lots 'A Bagels Stores
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI - news) announced today that it has acquired six company-owned stores operating under the Lots 'A Bagels name in the Colorado Springs, Colo. market. New World intends to sell these stores to third parties as Manhattan Bagel branded franchised locations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund