USA: New World Converting Group of Chesapeake Bagel Stores To Manhattan Bagel Brand
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. announced today that it will be adding five Manhattan Bagel franchise units in the Harrisburg, PA market under an agreement with an existing Chesapeake Bagel Bakery franchisee.The agreement calls for franchisee Tahoe Corporation to convert four of its current units, one of which is an independent location, to the Manhattan Bagel brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti