USA: New World Converting Group of Chesapeake Bagel Stores To Manhattan Bagel Brand
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. announced today that it will be adding five Manhattan Bagel franchise units in the Harrisburg, PA market under an agreement with an existing Chesapeake Bagel Bakery franchisee.The agreement calls for franchisee Tahoe Corporation to convert four of its current units, one of which is an independent location, to the Manhattan Bagel brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"