USA: New World enters into national licensing program with Sodexho for Einstein Bros Brand
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI) yesterday announced that it has entered into a licensing agreement with leading food facilities manager Sodexho to open licensed Einstein Bros kiosks on college campuses and other Sodexho accounts across the country. The campus shop rollout started last week with locations at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Jacksonville (FL) University, and Regis University in Denver. These are scheduled to be followed by openings this fall at the University of Tampa and Carthage College in Kenosha, WI. Sodexho will initially roll out the Einstein Bros modular store concept within its Campus Services Division, while also exploring applications within its other divisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund