USA: New World enters into national licensing program with Sodexho for Einstein Bros Brand
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI) yesterday announced that it has entered into a licensing agreement with leading food facilities manager Sodexho to open licensed Einstein Bros kiosks on college campuses and other Sodexho accounts across the country. The campus shop rollout started last week with locations at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Jacksonville (FL) University, and Regis University in Denver. These are scheduled to be followed by openings this fall at the University of Tampa and Carthage College in Kenosha, WI. Sodexho will initially roll out the Einstein Bros modular store concept within its Campus Services Division, while also exploring applications within its other divisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action