USA: New World enters into national licensing program with Sodexho for Einstein Bros Brand
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI) yesterday announced that it has entered into a licensing agreement with leading food facilities manager Sodexho to open licensed Einstein Bros kiosks on college campuses and other Sodexho accounts across the country. The campus shop rollout started last week with locations at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Jacksonville (FL) University, and Regis University in Denver. These are scheduled to be followed by openings this fall at the University of Tampa and Carthage College in Kenosha, WI. Sodexho will initially roll out the Einstein Bros modular store concept within its Campus Services Division, while also exploring applications within its other divisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target