USA: New World names new CFO, COO and CPO
Eatontown, NJ-based New World Restaurant Group (NWRG) has announced that Max Craig, who was until recently CFO for the Taco Bell unit of PepsiCo/Tricon Global Restaurants, has joined the company as CFO. The company also announced that it has promoted Paul J. B. Murphy III, executive VP of its Einstein/Noah business unit, to COO for the entire group. NWRG additionally named Richard R. Lovely, a former Pepsico/KFC and First USA human resources executive, as chief personnel officer, a newly created position.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK