USA: New World names new CFO, COO and CPO
Eatontown, NJ-based New World Restaurant Group (NWRG) has announced that Max Craig, who was until recently CFO for the Taco Bell unit of PepsiCo/Tricon Global Restaurants, has joined the company as CFO. The company also announced that it has promoted Paul J. B. Murphy III, executive VP of its Einstein/Noah business unit, to COO for the entire group. NWRG additionally named Richard R. Lovely, a former Pepsico/KFC and First USA human resources executive, as chief personnel officer, a newly created position.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark