USA: New World Pasta announces management changes
US dried pasta maker New World Pasta has announced the appointment of two senior executives. Edward J. Lyons joins the company as senior vice president and chief financial officer, while Lawrence C. Kleinman joins as senior vice president and chief human resources officer. Lyons' most recent position was treasurer and chief financial officer of F. Schumacher & Co, a manufacturer of wall coverings and fabrics. Earlier in his career, Lyons spent over twenty years with Nabisco Holdings, culminating with the position of senior vice president and chief financial officer of Nabisco International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti