USA: New World Pasta announces management changes
US dried pasta maker New World Pasta has announced the appointment of two senior executives. Edward J. Lyons joins the company as senior vice president and chief financial officer, while Lawrence C. Kleinman joins as senior vice president and chief human resources officer. Lyons' most recent position was treasurer and chief financial officer of F. Schumacher & Co, a manufacturer of wall coverings and fabrics. Earlier in his career, Lyons spent over twenty years with Nabisco Holdings, culminating with the position of senior vice president and chief financial officer of Nabisco International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs