USA: New World Pasta appoints new CEO, emerges from Chapter 11
Dried pasta maker New World Pasta has announced that it has appointed a new chief executive officer, that it has successfully emerged from its Chapter 11 reorganization proceedings and that it has completed its new financing and credit agreements with Morgan Stanley Senior Funding Inc, GE Capital Markets Inc and Wells Fargo Foothill Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre