USA: New World Pasta appoints new CEO, emerges from Chapter 11
Dried pasta maker New World Pasta has announced that it has appointed a new chief executive officer, that it has successfully emerged from its Chapter 11 reorganization proceedings and that it has completed its new financing and credit agreements with Morgan Stanley Senior Funding Inc, GE Capital Markets Inc and Wells Fargo Foothill Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target