USA: New World Pasta expands production capacity
Harrisburg-based New World Pasta Company, the largest producer and marketer of branded dry pasta in the US and Canada, has announced plans to build a new, high-speed, high capacity pasta manufacturing line with modern technologies similar to others in its system. Installation of the new pasta manufacturing line will begin in the fourth quarter of 2002 at one of New World Pasta's North American plants, and the line is expected to be in operation by early 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"