USA: New World Pasta expands production capacity
Harrisburg-based New World Pasta Company, the largest producer and marketer of branded dry pasta in the US and Canada, has announced plans to build a new, high-speed, high capacity pasta manufacturing line with modern technologies similar to others in its system. Installation of the new pasta manufacturing line will begin in the fourth quarter of 2002 at one of New World Pasta's North American plants, and the line is expected to be in operation by early 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival