USA: New World Pasta not to shutter Omaha plant after all
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania-based New World Pasta, a leading marketer and supplier of dry pasta in the US and Canada, will not close manufacturing operations at its Omaha, Nebraska facility on 31 March 2002. New World Pasta had announced 26 September 2001 that it intended to close the Omaha facility, which employs 18 salaried and 72 hourly workers, in March of this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs