USA: New World Pasta not to shutter Omaha plant after all
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania-based New World Pasta, a leading marketer and supplier of dry pasta in the US and Canada, will not close manufacturing operations at its Omaha, Nebraska facility on 31 March 2002. New World Pasta had announced 26 September 2001 that it intended to close the Omaha facility, which employs 18 salaried and 72 hourly workers, in March of this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning