USA: New World Pasta to close Louisville plant
New World Pasta Company yesterday announced that it will discontinue manufacturing operations at its Louisville, Kentucky facility on or about March 31, 2002. The facility, which began operating in 1925, employs 17 salaried and 80 hourly employees. Production at the Louisville facility will be provided by other New World Pasta manufacturing facilities. New World Pasta had previously announced the closing of its Lebanon, Pennsylvania and Omaha, Nebraska plants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega