USA: New World Recaptures 13 Buffalo-Area Stores In Settlement Of Litigation
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. announced today that it has recaptured 13 franchised Manhattan Bagel stores in the Buffalo, NY market. The Company, which expects the acquisition to be accretive to earnings immediately, intends to sell the stores to new franchisees. Collectively, the Buffalo stores generated in excess of $6.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales