USA: New World Recaptures 13 Buffalo-Area Stores In Settlement Of Litigation
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. announced today that it has recaptured 13 franchised Manhattan Bagel stores in the Buffalo, NY market. The Company, which expects the acquisition to be accretive to earnings immediately, intends to sell the stores to new franchisees. Collectively, the Buffalo stores generated in excess of $6.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs