USA: New World reports 89% increase in 3rd quarter income
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI) yesterday reported an 89.4% increase in third quarter earnings before an income tax benefit and an extraordinary item.Income for the 13 weeks ended September 24, 2000 rose to $1,163,198 or $.10 per share, before an income tax benefit. This compared with the $614,314, or $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid