USA: New World reports 89% increase in 3rd quarter income
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI) yesterday reported an 89.4% increase in third quarter earnings before an income tax benefit and an extraordinary item.Income for the 13 weeks ended September 24, 2000 rose to $1,163,198 or $.10 per share, before an income tax benefit. This compared with the $614,314, or $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery