USA: New World reports results for 1st quarter of 2001
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI), today reported results for the first quarter of fiscal 2001. The Company's revenues for the quarter ended April 1, 2001 increased 14.5% to $10.5 million from $9.1 million for the comparable period ended March 25, 2000. Retail sales advanced 200.9% to $3.7 million, or 35.1% of total revenues, from $1.2 million, or 13.3% of revenues, in the comparable 2000 period. Manufacturing revenues decreased 16.3% to $5.1 million, or 49.2% of total revenues, from $6.2 million, or 67.2% of revenues, a year earlier. Franchise related revenues declined 6.9% to $1.7 million, or 15.8% of total revenues, from $1.8 million, or 19.4% of revenues, in last year's first quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs