USA: New World selects food service veteran as chief marketing officer
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI), a leader in the 'fast-casual' dining business, today announced that former Burger King/Pillsbury and KFC/ PepsiCo executive Ed McPherson, 48, has been named Chief Marketing Officer. From his base at the Company's Golden, CO offices, McPherson will manage and coordinate New World's six brands: Einstein Bros, Manhattan Bagel Company, Noah's New York Bagels, Chesapeake Bagel Bakery, New World Coffee and Willoughby's Coffee & Tea. Directing the Company's 30-member marketing/communication team, his duties will include providing strategic leadership for all advertising, marketing and PR activities, which include product, menu and promotions development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group