USA: New World selects food service veteran as chief marketing officer
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI), a leader in the 'fast-casual' dining business, today announced that former Burger King/Pillsbury and KFC/ PepsiCo executive Ed McPherson, 48, has been named Chief Marketing Officer. From his base at the Company's Golden, CO offices, McPherson will manage and coordinate New World's six brands: Einstein Bros, Manhattan Bagel Company, Noah's New York Bagels, Chesapeake Bagel Bakery, New World Coffee and Willoughby's Coffee & Tea. Directing the Company's 30-member marketing/communication team, his duties will include providing strategic leadership for all advertising, marketing and PR activities, which include product, menu and promotions development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1