USA: New World shareholders approve name change, other proposals at special meeting
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI), a leader in the 'fast-casual' sandwich segment of the restaurant industry, Friday (21 September) announced that its shareholders have approved a change in the Company's name to New World Restaurant Group, Inc. The new name, which was authorized at a special shareholder meeting yesterday, is expected to become effective next week. The Company's shares will continue to trade under the symbol NWCI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre