USA: New World shareholders approve name change, other proposals at special meeting
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI), a leader in the 'fast-casual' sandwich segment of the restaurant industry, Friday (21 September) announced that its shareholders have approved a change in the Company's name to New World Restaurant Group, Inc. The new name, which was authorized at a special shareholder meeting yesterday, is expected to become effective next week. The Company's shares will continue to trade under the symbol NWCI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning