USA: New World shareholders approve name change, other proposals at special meeting
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI), a leader in the 'fast-casual' sandwich segment of the restaurant industry, Friday (21 September) announced that its shareholders have approved a change in the Company's name to New World Restaurant Group, Inc. The new name, which was authorized at a special shareholder meeting yesterday, is expected to become effective next week. The Company's shares will continue to trade under the symbol NWCI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods