WORLD: New worldwide food product introductions
Here are some of the new food product introductions registered by Mintel's Global New Products Database this past month around the world. Kellogg's on-the-go cereals The Kellogg's brand name is appearing in chilled cabinets in Germany and Austria, with the launch of a twin-compartment cereal product. Kellogg's Fjølk & Corn Flakes comprises a portion of multi-grain cornflakes with a separate serving of "fjølk", which is described as a fresh, mild yoghurt-milk made with original Scandinavian cultures. In addition to this health-oriented adult variety, Kellogg has also introduced a variety for children, based on Frosties Crrrunchy Choco cereal with vanilla yoghurt. For added convenience, they both come with a folding plastic "snack spoon" attached to the tub.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits