WORLD: New worldwide food product introductions
Here are some of the new food product introductions registered by Mintel's Global New Products Database this past month around the world. New formats for Kellogg's Frosties Breakfast cereal companies are not only diversifying into "on-the-go" snacking formats. They also continue to launch new shapes and formats within breakfast cereals to maintain interest and perhaps encourage home consumption. The latest new format is an extension of the Kellogg's Frosties brand (sugar frosted corn flakes). The brand has already appeared in a number of new flavours (e.g. chocolate, cinnamon, honey and toffee) and some new shapes (e.g. chocolate clusters in Germany). It has now changed format again with the French and Belgian introduction of pillow-shaped cereals (made with oats, rice and wheat) filled with chocolate and topped with a "tiger stripe" design (Tony the Tiger is the brand's cartoon character emblem).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti