WORLD: New worldwide food product introductions
Here are some of the new food product introductions registered by Mintel's Global New Products Database this past month around the world. New formats for Kellogg's Frosties Breakfast cereal companies are not only diversifying into "on-the-go" snacking formats. They also continue to launch new shapes and formats within breakfast cereals to maintain interest and perhaps encourage home consumption. The latest new format is an extension of the Kellogg's Frosties brand (sugar frosted corn flakes). The brand has already appeared in a number of new flavours (e.g. chocolate, cinnamon, honey and toffee) and some new shapes (e.g. chocolate clusters in Germany). It has now changed format again with the French and Belgian introduction of pillow-shaped cereals (made with oats, rice and wheat) filled with chocolate and topped with a "tiger stripe" design (Tony the Tiger is the brand's cartoon character emblem).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail