REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: New year, new look for Galtee
It will be a New Year and a new look for Galtee Meats, one of Ireland's leading exporters. This is following a complete repackaging change for the entire Galtee range. The redesign is part of the ongoing strategy to build the Galtee brand within the home and export markets. The new look products have been designed to meet consumer needs and expectations in today's market, and will be on the shelf in the UK from December.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO