REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: New year, new look for Galtee
It will be a New Year and a new look for Galtee Meats, one of Ireland's leading exporters. This is following a complete repackaging change for the entire Galtee range. The redesign is part of the ongoing strategy to build the Galtee brand within the home and export markets. The new look products have been designed to meet consumer needs and expectations in today's market, and will be on the shelf in the UK from December.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods