REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: New year, new look for Galtee
It will be a New Year and a new look for Galtee Meats, one of Ireland's leading exporters. This is following a complete repackaging change for the entire Galtee range. The redesign is part of the ongoing strategy to build the Galtee brand within the home and export markets. The new look products have been designed to meet consumer needs and expectations in today's market, and will be on the shelf in the UK from December.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth