NEW ZEALAND Hubbards Foods staff granted generous bonuses
Cereal manufacturer Hubbards Foods has awarded 116 staff bonuses with an average value of NZ$800 (US$351) after it reported full year pre-tax profits worth NZ$978,000. The bonuses amount to 10% of profits. While Hubbards is not obliged to disclose this information, as the company is privately held, the move is seen as part of CEO Dick Hubbard's commitment to the 'triple bottom line' - people, planet and profits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast