NEW ZEALAND Hubbards Foods staff granted generous bonuses
Cereal manufacturer Hubbards Foods has awarded 116 staff bonuses with an average value of NZ$800 (US$351) after it reported full year pre-tax profits worth NZ$978,000. The bonuses amount to 10% of profits. While Hubbards is not obliged to disclose this information, as the company is privately held, the move is seen as part of CEO Dick Hubbard's commitment to the 'triple bottom line' - people, planet and profits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods