NEW ZEALAND Hubbards Foods staff granted generous bonuses
Cereal manufacturer Hubbards Foods has awarded 116 staff bonuses with an average value of NZ$800 (US$351) after it reported full year pre-tax profits worth NZ$978,000. The bonuses amount to 10% of profits. While Hubbards is not obliged to disclose this information, as the company is privately held, the move is seen as part of CEO Dick Hubbard's commitment to the 'triple bottom line' - people, planet and profits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target