USA: News America Marketing Introduces SmartSource Price Pop; Price, Brand and Retailer Information Prominently Displayed, Instantly Visible
Supermarket shoppers will see magnified price, product and brand information instantly and clearly with News America Marketing's introduction of SmartSource Price Pop targeted to be in 5,000 grocery stores nationwide, including several major food retailers by year end."SmartSource Price Pop is a shopper's 'At-Shelf Price Check,"' said News America Marketing Chairman and Chief Executive Paul V.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's