USA: Next Step in the Evolution of the Beef and Poultry Industry
V 2.0 Accelerates Communications Between Buyers, Sellers Of Beef, Pork and Poultry Products Provision X, a neutral, web-based private industry network for buyers and sellers of beef, pork and poultry products, today announced the release of Provision X v. 2.0, marking another step in the beef and poultry industry's online evolution. Provision X v. 2.0 builds upon the seamless, Web-based capabilities of v. 1.0 with enhanced dashboard features, easier navigation and improved price management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1