USA: Next Step in the Evolution of the Beef and Poultry Industry
V 2.0 Accelerates Communications Between Buyers, Sellers Of Beef, Pork and Poultry Products Provision X, a neutral, web-based private industry network for buyers and sellers of beef, pork and poultry products, today announced the release of Provision X v. 2.0, marking another step in the beef and poultry industry's online evolution. Provision X v. 2.0 builds upon the seamless, Web-based capabilities of v. 1.0 with enhanced dashboard features, easier navigation and improved price management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti