USA: Next Step in the Evolution of the Beef and Poultry Industry
V 2.0 Accelerates Communications Between Buyers, Sellers Of Beef, Pork and Poultry Products Provision X, a neutral, web-based private industry network for buyers and sellers of beef, pork and poultry products, today announced the release of Provision X v. 2.0, marking another step in the beef and poultry industry's online evolution. Provision X v. 2.0 builds upon the seamless, Web-based capabilities of v. 1.0 with enhanced dashboard features, easier navigation and improved price management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs