USA :NextDayGourmet.com Spices Up Specialty Foods Line with Addition of Farm-Fresh Herbs
NextDayGourmet.com ( www.nextdaygourmet.com ) has added a line of farm-direct herbs to its online product selection -- a fitting complement to its 6,000-item inventory of professional-grade kitchen tools and appliances.NextDayGourmet.com will ship fresh herbs and edible flowers for overnight delivery direct from Cross Valley Farms® in California."We're very committed to the continued enhancement of our product line," says Bonna Walker, vice president of marketing for NextDayGourmet.com, announcing the web site's partnership with Cross Valley Farms® Fresh Herbs. "We've selected the finest quality of herbs available -- to offer professional kitchens and to consumers who enjoy fine cooking and entertaining," she says.Basil, sage, chives and rosemary, and edible carnations, pansies and daisies are among the new selection available from NextDayGourmet.com. From seed to harvest, all the herbs and flowers are hand selected and pesticide-, herbicide- and fungicide-free. Each is then hand-trimmed for maximum yield and packaged at the Farm's state-of-the-art certified Kosher factory.NextDayGourmet.com is one of the largest e-tailers of professional-grade kitchen equipment and supplies, offering more than 6,000 appliances, gadgets, tools and specialty food items -- from professional and household brand names to proprietary labels, from wooden spoons to subzero freezers -- to professional kitchens and discriminating cooks and connoisseurs. NextDayGourmet.com sells wholesale to restaurants and institutions worldwide and direct-to-consumer at www.nextdaygourmet.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report