USA :NextDayGourmet.com Spices Up Specialty Foods Line with Addition of Farm-Fresh Herbs
NextDayGourmet.com ( www.nextdaygourmet.com ) has added a line of farm-direct herbs to its online product selection -- a fitting complement to its 6,000-item inventory of professional-grade kitchen tools and appliances.NextDayGourmet.com will ship fresh herbs and edible flowers for overnight delivery direct from Cross Valley Farms® in California."We're very committed to the continued enhancement of our product line," says Bonna Walker, vice president of marketing for NextDayGourmet.com, announcing the web site's partnership with Cross Valley Farms® Fresh Herbs. "We've selected the finest quality of herbs available -- to offer professional kitchens and to consumers who enjoy fine cooking and entertaining," she says.Basil, sage, chives and rosemary, and edible carnations, pansies and daisies are among the new selection available from NextDayGourmet.com. From seed to harvest, all the herbs and flowers are hand selected and pesticide-, herbicide- and fungicide-free. Each is then hand-trimmed for maximum yield and packaged at the Farm's state-of-the-art certified Kosher factory.NextDayGourmet.com is one of the largest e-tailers of professional-grade kitchen equipment and supplies, offering more than 6,000 appliances, gadgets, tools and specialty food items -- from professional and household brand names to proprietary labels, from wooden spoons to subzero freezers -- to professional kitchens and discriminating cooks and connoisseurs. NextDayGourmet.com sells wholesale to restaurants and institutions worldwide and direct-to-consumer at www.nextdaygourmet.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020