USA: NFPA announces new Food Safety and Quality Systems Supplier Audit Program
The National Food Processors Association (NFPA) has announced a new program to coordinate food safety audits of suppliers on behalf of food processors. "The Food Safety and Quality Systems Supplier Audit Program has a simple but very important purpose: to enhance food safety standards and create efficiencies in the way audits for suppliers and processors alike," said Kelly Johnston, NFPA's Executive Vice President for Government Affairs and Communications, who has served as the program's coordinator since its inception.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea