USA: NFPA announces new Food Safety and Quality Systems Supplier Audit Program
The National Food Processors Association (NFPA) has announced a new program to coordinate food safety audits of suppliers on behalf of food processors. "The Food Safety and Quality Systems Supplier Audit Program has a simple but very important purpose: to enhance food safety standards and create efficiencies in the way audits for suppliers and processors alike," said Kelly Johnston, NFPA's Executive Vice President for Government Affairs and Communications, who has served as the program's coordinator since its inception.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO