USA: NFPA applauds senate confirmation of Elsa Murano as USDA undersecretary for food safety
In response to confirmation by the full U.S. Senate on September 26 of Elsa Murano, Ph.D. as Under Secretary of Food Safety of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Kelly Johnston, Executive Vice President of Government Affairs and Communications for the National Food Processors Association (NFPA), made the following comments:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs