USA/THAILAND: NFPA launches regional office in Southeast Asia
The US-based National Food Processors Association (NFPA) has launched its first regional office in Bangkok, Thailand. NFPA-Asia will provide service and assistance to food companies conducting business in the Southeast Asia market. "Southeast Asia represents a key region for current and future food processing and trade, as well as for developing strategic alliances," said John Cady, NFPA's president and CEO. "Such alliances will provide strong benefits to NFPA members."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund