USA/THAILAND: NFPA launches regional office in Southeast Asia
The US-based National Food Processors Association (NFPA) has launched its first regional office in Bangkok, Thailand. NFPA-Asia will provide service and assistance to food companies conducting business in the Southeast Asia market. "Southeast Asia represents a key region for current and future food processing and trade, as well as for developing strategic alliances," said John Cady, NFPA's president and CEO. "Such alliances will provide strong benefits to NFPA members."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action