USA/THAILAND: NFPA launches regional office in Southeast Asia
The US-based National Food Processors Association (NFPA) has launched its first regional office in Bangkok, Thailand. NFPA-Asia will provide service and assistance to food companies conducting business in the Southeast Asia market. "Southeast Asia represents a key region for current and future food processing and trade, as well as for developing strategic alliances," said John Cady, NFPA's president and CEO. "Such alliances will provide strong benefits to NFPA members."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units