USA/THAILAND: NFPA launches regional office in Southeast Asia
The US-based National Food Processors Association (NFPA) has launched its first regional office in Bangkok, Thailand. NFPA-Asia will provide service and assistance to food companies conducting business in the Southeast Asia market. "Southeast Asia represents a key region for current and future food processing and trade, as well as for developing strategic alliances," said John Cady, NFPA's president and CEO. "Such alliances will provide strong benefits to NFPA members."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target