USA: NFPA Supports Launch of New WTO Round of Negotiations
The National Food Processors Association (NFPA) - joining with the membership of AgTrade, a U.S. coalition to promote agricultural trade - today voiced support for the launch of a new World Trade Organization Round during meetings in Doha, Qatar in November 2001. John Cady, NFPA's President and CEO, made the following comments on the new WTO round:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever