USA: NFPA to host briefings for industry and media on supplier audit program
The National Food Processors Association (NFPA) will host two briefings in September - one for industry members and one for the media - on a new program to coordinate food safety audits of suppliers on behalf of food processors. On September 20, NFPA will host a briefing in Chicago for professionals who conduct independent food safety and quality system audits to provide information on NFPA's supplier audit program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin